Need a favor

I have a friend that I have known for a long time. He served in the army and went over seas a little over five years ago. While over there he got hit with an IED and was shot a few times in a fire fight. He is battling from a bad case of PTSD, and the state of Michgian won't allow him to work. I was wondering if someone knows anybody in the West Branch area that could help him out with some side work. He is married with four children and need a little more than the $500 a month that he gets from the state.

You need to be a member of Newfieldamdstreamteam to add comments!

Join Newfieldamdstreamteam

Email me when people reply –