I am looking for a Archery pkg for myself, so that I can start bow hunting, nothing high priced, just something to get me started. So if anyone has one not being used let me know and we can see what we can do to find it a new home. Thanks.

You need to be a member of FieldandStreamTeam to add comments!

Join FieldandStreamTeam

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Hey Robert,
    Hope your search is going well. I have a practically brand new Martin bow that is tuned and ready. I bought it 2 years ago planning to hunt. However our bird dog took all of my fall hunting hours instead. The bow sits in my closet. Feel free to call me. 810.217.4869
  • Yes you can check the prices for me and let me know how much.

Chuck Snyder said:
    Hi Robert and welcome to the Field and Stream Team. By reading your introduction I get the feeling that you will make instant friends here. As for the bow, I have a few ideas. Just this past Tuesday night at our RESET small group one of the guys said he was selling his Mathews bow. I think he said it was about 5 years old. Mathews makes an excellent bow. I could put you in touch with Steve K if you want. Also I know of another guy in FAST that has a older bow and some arrows that appears to be ready to hunt but again it's an older bow. I actually have it in my garage (in a case) now. I don't know what he wants for it but I'm guess it's well with in budget. Should I get you in touch with these guys?

Chuck Snyder
  • Hi Robert and welcome to the Field and Stream Team. By reading your introduction I get the feeling that you will make instant friends here. As for the bow, I have a few ideas. Just this past Tuesday night at our RESET small group one of the guys said he was selling his Mathews bow. I think he said it was about 5 years old. Mathews makes an excellent bow. I could put you in touch with Steve K if you want. Also I know of another guy in FAST that has a older bow and some arrows that appears to be ready to hunt but again it's an older bow. I actually have it in my garage (in a case) now. I don't know what he wants for it but I'm guess it's well with in budget. Should I get you in touch with these guys?

Chuck Snyder
This reply was deleted.