Kids Devotional Outing

The fathers in one of my Men's Groups would like to do a combination archery teach and devotional with our kids, mostly boys from about 8 years old up to 16.  We have a devotional to fold into the event and even have a warehouse facility and one guy that can teach the kids about archery, but we are in need of equipment for the age ranges mentioned.  If you have appropriately sized equipment to loan and /or would like to be involved in this outing to any degree, please contact me by responding here or calling me at 248-953-5942

You need to be a member of FieldandStreamTeam to add comments!

Join FieldandStreamTeam

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Hi Jarett,

I have not set a date yet as there are too many unknowns about equipment, location and availability of qualified help (nobody in our group is currently into archery). The friend's warehouse I mentioned is in Troy near Maple and Crooks. The date will most likely need to be a saturday and could be arranged as soon as the equipment and instruction is lined up. I'm assuming I will need at least 3 different sized bows for the age range, but maybe you can tell me. Thanks for responding and I will keep you posted about the status and planning of this event. I will check to see if anyone might want /need to use a "lefty" bow, but doubt if they would even know. :)
    P.S. - I had this planned a long time ago at an archery club...long story but it didn't happen.
  • I also have an old Browning Timberwolf bow that is left handed. The poundage would have to be adjusted because it is set at 65.
  • Hello Roger. When/where is it? I might be able to help out.
This reply was deleted.