Just a little preview.  My friend Larry has asked me to sell 3 guns for him.  He will be dropping them off to me tomorrow.  If you are going to Cabela's with us on Saturday you can see them at my house.  Preliminary info   Sale pending #1 Tikka stainless synthetic 300 Win Mag with high end Leupold illuminated scope. sale pending  #2  Beretta Xtrema 12 gauge black synthetic  #3  Browning Over/Under  brand new out of his safe, left handed.   When I have the guns in hand I will give an indepth description and bargin pricing.

You need to be a member of FieldandStreamTeam to add comments!

Join FieldandStreamTeam

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Keep em coming Steve ! I will bite again. Just haven't seen the next perfect one for me.

P.S. - Paul, you will have to pry my .308 from my cold dead fingers !!!
  • Steve, You should just become a dealer!!!, remember keep an eye out for a 308 for me, anybody got one(MATT DAHMER)??

Steve Buchan said:
    Tikka 300 Win Mag and Leupold scope ******SOLD******
  • Yes, It shoots 2 3/4 to 3 1/2 inch shells.

James Miller said:
    Is it a semi auto

Steve Buchan said:
    It is still available and in awesome shape. Comes with the cool blue hard side Beretta case

James Miller said:
    Is the beretta Xtrama 12 ga a semi load just asking i have been looking for one
  • Is it a semi auto

Steve Buchan said:
    It is still available and in awesome shape. Comes with the cool blue hard side Beretta case

James Miller said:
  • Tikka 300 Win Mag and Leupold scope ******SOLD******
  • It is still available and in awesome shape. Comes with the cool blue hard side Beretta case

James Miller said:
  • Is the beretta Xtrama 12 ga a semi load just asking i have been looking for one
  • I think it is 50mm. I measured the od of the bell and it was @2.2 inches
  • leupold 3.5x10x 40 or 50??
  • 1. Browning 525 sporting 12 gauge, 32 inch barrels, left hand palm swell (at this price works just fine for right handed), appears unfired, $1500 $125 for Browning canvas and leather case>

2. Tikka Stainess T3, 300 Win Mag, less than a box of shell throught it. $475

3. Leupold VariX lll 3.5-10 illuminated reticle scope like new. $450

4. Beretta Xtrema 12 gauge 28 inch barrel, less than 100 rounds, black synthetic. $600 (saw a well worn gun like this on the used rack at Cabela's for $699.

Steve Buchan 248.320.9385
This reply was deleted.