Hey guys,

I just heard back from Darren (our t-shirt supplier) and for $12, we can get SHORT SLEEVE t-shirts with the FAST Logos on it (just like the black long sleeve t-shirt).  The only difference is that these will be:

*  short sleeve

*  grey color

Let me know what size and quantity you so desire.  These will be great for the upcoming FAST events this summer & fall.  Deadline to get these t-shirts is end of the month (that's July for you slow folks).  That way they will be ready for our FAST Open House on August 17th.

Jon

You need to be a member of FieldandStreamTeam to add comments!

Join FieldandStreamTeam

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Hi Jon,
    Don't count me in, thanks. I have a short and long sleeve in black.

I still have shirts guys ordered for the well and never paid or picked up. I hope you got the $ upfront from people.

Jon Bada said:
    Chuck - no you're not.....I have a running total of 21 shirts from the guys. I was thinking of ordering a few more: 1 Med, 3 Larges, 4 XL and 1 XXL....thus making it a good 30 t-shirts. These extras will be on-hand so that the guys, who did not order, can buy them for the same price. What do you think - maybe few more?? Guys like Sarsfield, Gator, Marty, etc. have not order (not to say they will be buying them).

For 30 t-shirts = $360 is the costs.

Do you think I can have Marty write us a check if Darren requires cash upfront? Then when I collect - I will just reimburse the club's checking account.

Jon

Chuck Snyder said:
    Jon I want an xL if its not too late?

Chuck
  • I will have the t-shirts for this Tuesday's FAST General Meeting.

$12 each
  • Chuck - no you're not.....I have a running total of 21 shirts from the guys. I was thinking of ordering a few more: 1 Med, 3 Larges, 4 XL and 1 XXL....thus making it a good 30 t-shirts. These extras will be on-hand so that the guys, who did not order, can buy them for the same price. What do you think - maybe few more?? Guys like Sarsfield, Gator, Marty, etc. have not order (not to say they will be buying them).

For 30 t-shirts = $360 is the costs.

Do you think I can have Marty write us a check if Darren requires cash upfront? Then when I collect - I will just reimburse the club's checking account.

Jon

Chuck Snyder said:
    Jon I want an xL if its not too late?

Chuck
  • Jon I want an xL if its not too late?

Chuck
  • Hook me up with two (2) in 1x.

Thanks,

Steve K
  • Jon, thanks for setting this up!

I need (2) XL shirts.
  • I need 1 - xl
  • Johnny Smoker - I'll take 3 XL's - Thanks Buddy for handling this!
  • I would like one XL thanks
  • Jon,

I'll buy two size L. Thanks!

Nick
This reply was deleted.