365 Bible Study Challenge

Hey all,

Wanted to let you know that I have embarked on a self-guided challenge of getting into the word daily and trying to relate its key messages / principals into everyday life.  I made the decision to embark on this journey following one of Clint's messages where he hit HARD on using God's word to guide your life.

If you're like me then you have never really given a daily devotional a chance.  I actually tried a couple but none of them ever worked, so I decided to try and create my own.  Now I will warn you that I am not a theologian or a Bible expert.  I am just reading, trying to listen and understand and then put my understanding down on paper (blog) for personal reflection and so others could join in if they want.

I have been doing this for a week now and so far, I really  like it.  So if you're interested in joining me on this year long challenge, or if your just looking for a quick read and some high level principals that the Bible teaches...give it a read.

Check it out here at:   http://workmanscorner.blogspot.com

All comments, questions, critiques are welcome. 

KSmith

You need to be a member of FieldandStreamTeam to add comments!

Join FieldandStreamTeam

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Kevin, what are you using for a reading "calendar" or guide.  It looks like you're moving around quite a bit from your blog but it all sounds interesting.  I'd love to catch up and discuss in more detail.  Are you going to the pot luck on Tuesday?  Also, we have two study groups starting back up again in January.  Sounds like you'd be a great addition to either one.  I'll be starting a new group that meets on 1st and 3rd Monday evenings in Troy/ Birmingham area and Craig Lange does a great job leading the 2nd and 4th Tuesday evenings at the Troy campus.  We'd love to have you join us in either group.  Looking forward to speaking soon.  Chris

• Sounds pretty cool Kevin... I'll check it out..Thanks for sharing it with all of us.
This reply was deleted.