Replies

• Chris I got my card and decals. I also joined North American Hunt Club and was invited to be a life time member already.
  • I just received my card so it takes about 6 weeks. Now I'm a full card carrying member :)
  • Steve,
    Let me know if you receive anything in the mail. I haven't received a thing yet, not even a letter.

Chris

Steve Glasco said:
    Thanks Scott, I joined a couple weeks ago. I got a conformation email right away, but I'm still waiting for my card. Everyone should join with all the new amendments being attached to bills. Their was recently a gun proposal (they tried to sneak in as pork) on a credit card bill. The NRA caught it, and squashed it.
  • Thanks Scott, I joined a couple weeks ago. I got a conformation email right away, but I'm still waiting for my card. Everyone should join with all the new amendments being attached to bills. Their was recently a gun proposal (they tried to sneak in as pork) on a credit card bill. The NRA caught it, and squashed it.
  • Jim, I got my confirmation number and ID yesterday evening. So, it takes a week to process.
  • look who's head has already swoolen

Chris Sarsfield said:
    I got my confirmation right on the website but it didn't automatically generate an ID number. I'm expecting a packet in the mail...with a badge that says "turkey killer".
  • I got my confirmation right on the website but it didn't automatically generate an ID number. I'm expecting a packet in the mail...with a badge that says "turkey killer".
  • I do not know

Scott Harper said:
    Petty said:
    How long does it take to get ID # and confirmation of membership?
  • Petty said:
    How long does it take to get ID # and confirmation of membership?
  • you are welcome
This reply was deleted.