Hey guys,

If any of you have a youth shotgun (pump or semi) preferrably a 20ga. that your son has outgrown please reply or email me at btabert@gmail.com with how much you want for it.  I have been looking at getting Caleb a Rem. youth 870 pump from a local store for Christmas...but thought I better throw out a message 1st...thanks, Brian

You need to be a member of FieldandStreamTeam to add comments!

Join FieldandStreamTeam

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Thanks Steve...I just left you a vm on your cell. Can you reply with the details (model, pump or semi, 5 chokes...any other extras came with it?) thanks, Tabert 248-840-9894
    Steve Buchan said:
    Brian,

I bought (2) 20 guage youth CZ's from Michigan $400 ea. I bought these for our Lapeer event. I need one for my kids and to have for the youth events. One of the guns does not cycle well. If you want to try it and check with Bob at Michigun on the cycling, you can pay me when you are satisfied. I have the box and all five chokes. If you can't make it work just return it to me.

Steve Buchan 248.320.9385
  • Brian,

I bought (2) 20 guage youth CZ's from Michigan $400 ea. I bought these for our Lapeer event. I need one for my kids and to have for the youth events. One of the guns does not cycle well. If you want to try it and check with Bob at Michigun on the cycling, you can pay me when you are satisfied. I have the box and all five chokes. If you can't make it work just return it to me.

Steve Buchan 248.320.9385

• Thanks Chuck! I will probably get Caleb one for Christmas but if I don't I will keep your offer in mind! Have a great day in the Lord!!!!!!!!! Tabert Chuck Snyder said:
    Brian congrats again on your buck. Hey I'm not selling my boys 20g but I wanted you to know that I have one that can usually be borrowed if needed. it's a youth Mossberg bantum 20g pump. It's a great size for a kid. i'd like to hang onto it becasue I take kids out with it. It was just pheasant hunting last month with my nephew.
  • Brian congrats again on your buck. Hey I'm not selling my boys 20g but I wanted you to know that I have one that can usually be borrowed if needed. it's a youth Mossberg bantum 20g pump. It's a great size for a kid. i'd like to hang onto it becasue I take kids out with it. It was just pheasant hunting last month with my nephew.
This reply was deleted.