Sparky Anderson - Tigers

Hi Guys,

I am just starting to meet some of the great members of FAST. I am reaching out to all of you for any assistance...I am bringing Sparky Anderson to Athens High School July 17th & 18th for a sports card/memorabilia show fundraiser for the athletic boosters. This will be a hugh event. If there is a way to incorporate FAST I'm all ears. Also, I am looking for corporate sponsors, donations for our raffle and door prizes. If you can point me in the right direction it will be greatly appreciated. We will be gearing this event toward children. I am hoping to bring in Paws and I am talking to the Tiger's chaplin for ideas. If any of you have ideas etc. please contact me at edward.davis@wslife.com. or 248-739-2728.  Thanks and God Bless.

You need to be a member of FieldandStreamTeam to add comments!

Join FieldandStreamTeam

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Hi Ed and welcome to FAST. Will Sparky sign autographs? I just bought a box of baseball cards from the late 80's and found one of Sparky in it (along with other Tigers). I was thinking that it would be nice to have him autograph it and make a donation in exchange. Just a thought.

Do you know anything about baseball cards? I don't think I have much of anything of value but would value an opinion. Maybe Ishould just bring them to the event I guess.

Also I appreciate your willingness to involve FAST in the event. I'm not sure what you had in mind but I'm am open to ideas.
  • Jim...you rock! At this time the hours will be Sat 9-5 and Sun 10-4 with Sparky arriving around noon on Sunday.
    Thanks,
    Ed

Petty said:
    Hey ED, this is Jim. I'm not sure I could be there for both days but, please let me know of anything you need me to do to help with this event. Also, I would need the scheduled times that this is running, let me know!! See ya.
  • Hey ED, this is Jim. I'm not sure I could be there for both days but, please let me know of anything you need me to do to help with this event. Also, I would need the scheduled times that this is running, let me know!! See ya.
This reply was deleted.