Pray for us.

The Buchans are leaving for Boundry Waters tomorrow am.  Please pray for safety while we travel, good weather, no bugs, no dirt, and lots of fish.  Also, pray that we will have an opportunity to have an impact for Christ on those we meet. 

This is a special trip, Connor has asked to be baptised while we are gone. (How cool is that?)

You need to be a member of FieldandStreamTeam to add comments!

Join FieldandStreamTeam

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• God watch over our Brother and his family, bless this trip and bring home safe and rested. AMEN
  • Don't forget to read the chapter in the Wilderness Paddler Handbook called the "Divorce Vessel". It's all about trying to canoe with your spouse ;-)

You're going to love it! Have a safe trip.
  • Safe travels, my friend! God bless Connor. There's a great Greg Boyd podcast from the first Sunday (I think) in July on baptism. Be cool to download it and play it for Connor on the way to the Boundary Waters. See you upon your return. Stay away from the dirt. Craig
  • That is excellent.
    Proverbs 4: 25-27
    Let your eyes look straight ahead, fix your gaze directly before you. Make level [a] paths for your feet and take only ways that are firm. Do not swerve to the right or the left; keep your foot from evil.
This reply was deleted.