Replies

• Yes, call officer exbee 9sp?) 248.530.1765 to register. I will keep Mavric with us.

Petty said:
    Steve, I will be out of town as well, but if my little brother is in town could he come too? I know my dad will get him there, but can he come with your group?
  • Steve, I will be out of town as well, but if my little brother is in town could he come too? I know my dad will get him there, but can he come with your group?
  • Matt, If you guys are in town: I would be happy to pickup your daughter and take her to the class. I am going to sit through it with my group.

Matt Dahmer said:
    That s Labor Day weekend ? I want to get my daughter Brynn in to one but that will not fly that weekend

Steve Buchan said:
    Thanks for all the help. My daughter and two of my nieces are scheduled for the hunter safety course in Birmingham Sept 2,3 and 4. Taught by Birmingham police, the practical is on their range with all kinds of practice. Yee Ha!
  • That s Labor Day weekend ? I want to get my daughter Brynn in to one but that will not fly that weekend

Steve Buchan said:
    Thanks for all the help. My daughter and two of my nieces are scheduled for the hunter safety course in Birmingham Sept 2,3 and 4. Taught by Birmingham police, the practical is on their range with all kinds of practice. Yee Ha!
  • Thanks for all the help. My daughter and two of my nieces are scheduled for the hunter safety course in Birmingham Sept 2,3 and 4. Taught by Birmingham police, the practical is on their range with all kinds of practice. Yee Ha!
  • My sons and I went through a course over at Bass Pro Shops at Great Lakes Crossing.
  • Just checked with Rochester community center, class is first week in August. We will be in Boundry Waters canoeing. bummer

Matt Dahmer said:
    DSC does some classes and if you call Rochester Municipal office they have a State Trooper that gives them at their community center. This is where Blaise took his.
  • I just filled out the application to join DSC. Connor is not doing hockey or soccer next fall. I figure he and I can hang out at DSC.

Matt Dahmer said:
    DSC does some classes and if you call Rochester Municipal office they have a State Trooper that gives them at their community center. This is where Blaise took his.
  • DSC does some classes and if you call Rochester Municipal office they have a State Trooper that gives them at their community center. This is where Blaise took his.
  • I recommend Williams Gun Club up in Davison. They do a great job of hands on instruction with the kids.
This reply was deleted.