Just a little preview.  My friend Larry has asked me to sell 3 guns for him.  He will be dropping them off to me tomorrow.  If you are going to Cabela's with us on Saturday you can see them at my house.  Preliminary info   Sale pending #1 Tikka stainless synthetic 300 Win Mag with high end Leupold illuminated scope. sale pending  #2  Beretta Xtrema 12 gauge black synthetic  #3  Browning Over/Under  brand new out of his safe, left handed.   When I have the guns in hand I will give an indepth description and bargin pricing.

You need to be a member of FieldandStreamTeam to add comments!

Join FieldandStreamTeam

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Update the Browning 525 over and under is sold. The Beretta Xtrema is the only one left. Thanks guys
  • tell her if you get this one you wont have to ever buy another one like it!! (dont tell her you will want to buy others that are alittle different!!)

James Miller said:
    do you know what exact model it is, just worndering i am doing some things so maybe i can i get i, but have to show the wife it a good deal, if ya know what i mean

Chris Sarsfield said:
    Yeah, I think the Berreta is a real nice gun and good deal. I looked up my Mossy to see what it's going for and realize I got that for a steal, plus I like the two barrels and camo. The cheapest I found it for was $629, plus shipping, and I paid $500 for it with a red dot. Plus, I shot my first tom with it. Now I'm emotionally attached to it ;-)
  • I do not know the model#. It is the Beretta 391 Xtrema (not Xtrema2), Black synthetic 12 gauge with 28 inch barrel.

James Miller said:
    do you know what exact model it is, just worndering i am doing some things so maybe i can i get i, but have to show the wife it a good deal, if ya know what i mean

Chris Sarsfield said:
    Yeah, I think the Berreta is a real nice gun and good deal. I looked up my Mossy to see what it's going for and realize I got that for a steal, plus I like the two barrels and camo. The cheapest I found it for was $629, plus shipping, and I paid $500 for it with a red dot. Plus, I shot my first tom with it. Now I'm emotionally attached to it ;-)
  • do you know what exact model it is, just worndering i am doing some things so maybe i can i get i, but have to show the wife it a good deal, if ya know what i mean

Chris Sarsfield said:
  • Yeah, I think the Berreta is a real nice gun and good deal. I looked up my Mossy to see what it's going for and realize I got that for a steal, plus I like the two barrels and camo. The cheapest I found it for was $629, plus shipping, and I paid $500 for it with a red dot. Plus, I shot my first tom with it. Now I'm emotionally attached to it ;-)
  • Full list, just what I put on the website. Those were crazy good prices. The two remaining guns are also smoking deals.

Chris Sarsfield said:
    Steve, how much did you buy the Tikka for? Too funny, you were working me over to pick it up. Hartwick starts doing a little negotiating at lunch at Cabela's and surprise, surprise, surprise you're the one walking away with it.

"Lesson number two: Don't get high on your own supply. Of course, not everyone follows the rules, hm?" Frank talking to Tony Montana (Scarface)
  • Steve, how much did you buy the Tikka for? Too funny, you were working me over to pick it up. Hartwick starts doing a little negotiating at lunch at Cabela's and surprise, surprise, surprise you're the one walking away with it.

"Lesson number two: Don't get high on your own supply. Of course, not everyone follows the rules, hm?" Frank talking to Tony Montana (Scarface)
  • Matt, Can I have that in writing

Matt Dahmer said:
    Keep em coming Steve ! I will bite again. Just haven't seen the next perfect one for me.

P.S. - Paul, you will have to pry my .308 from my cold dead fingers !!!
  • I was almost biting on the scope!!!
    hope you enjoy it
  • The problem is that, I am like the crack dealer that samples his wares too often. Who do you think bought the Tikka?

paul deciechi said:
    Steve, You should just become a dealer!!!, remember keep an eye out for a 308 for me, anybody got one(MATT DAHMER)??

Steve Buchan said:
    Tikka 300 Win Mag and Leupold scope ******SOLD******
This reply was deleted.