Get the latest in Field and Stream Team gear!  Support the Field and Stream Team with the new long sleeve t-shirts  (see picture below).  Pricing: $14 per shirt, $15 for XXL or larger.  We have the African Well Special: $20 per shirt and net proceeds are donated to the well fund!!  .

Please contact me with your order information
chris.sarsfield@fieldandstreamteam.org

You need to be a member of FieldandStreamTeam to add comments!

Join FieldandStreamTeam

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• If you can't see the shirt on this page it in the picture slideshow on the home page. Just click on it.
  • Stop using MS products and get Mozilla Firefox or Google Chrome for a browser. IE is slow anyway.

Jon Bada said:
    Since mine will be a slimmed down XXL - does that mean $21 for the well special?? If so - put me in for a XXL.

Note: Chris - my (IE) browser does not display the t-shirt on either this page or the email that you sent out.
  • Since mine will be a slimmed down XXL - does that mean $21 for the well special?? If so - put me in for a XXL.

Note: Chris - my (IE) browser does not display the t-shirt on either this page or the email that you sent out.
  • I'll email you...looking for the $20 well special...that sounds like a great deal!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Tabert
  • I sent my order to your email address Chris.
  • Good morning. I'll take an XL $20 well special. Greg Jager 248 766 4013 gjjager@yahoo.com
This reply was deleted.