I am new to the group and I just started going to Kensington (Clinton Twp.) about a month ago. I am looking forward to growing a fellowship with the members and I am interested in becoming more involved with the group. One thing I was cerious about was, if the was a mobile application available to keep conected on the "go". If there isnt, I would like to know if anyone else thinks there might be a value in such a thing?

Thanks for spending time to read my dicussion and GOD BLESS!

You need to be a member of FieldandStreamTeam to add comments!

Join FieldandStreamTeam

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Hi Ryan, did you go to fieldandstreamteam.org/m ? Just wondering because I haven't tested everything yet on my Droid.  What type of phone do you have?   Glad it works well.
    Field and Stream Team
    Field and Stream Team is a social network
    • I have an IPhone. I am able to create a link on my home screen with the FAST icon. It is easier on the computer but it helps me stay connected when I am unable to get to my computer.

Chris Sarsfield said:
      Hi Ryan, did you go to fieldandstreamteam.org/m ? Just wondering because I haven't tested everything yet on my Droid.  What type of phone do you have?   Glad it works well.
  • I just discovered that FAST has a mobile version. I loaded the icon to my home screen. Works good!
This reply was deleted.