Hey guys,

One of the raffle ticket prizes at tonite’s Wild Game Dinner is an iTarget Pro System (https://www.itargetpro.com) in a 9mm config.  Pretty interesting system to practice at home using a dry fire system.  Uses your firearm to dry fire a single shot laser round and directs a laser to their reflective target. Cool thing about this System is that it uses your smartphone to record each shot and scores it. 

Anyways, I contacted them about a group buy and here is what they respond back with:  $75 for the System including shipping.  But you have to download their app (extra $5) to use their smartphone feature.  Choose one of these calibers (9mm, 40S&W, 45ACP, 357Sig, 380SPL, 38ACP and 5.56). I will take full payments until the end of this month. I will be selling 50/50 raffle tickets at tonite’s WGD so can make your payment there too. 

Check out their website for more info. 

Views: 55

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Im in for 9mm. 

Update: if you would like to buy extra “iTarget laser bullets”, the group buy price $50 (normally $69). But we have order a minute of 9 of these as well.

So far Mike W and Jimbo H are interested along with Chuck S. Hartwick (and myself were going to get extra laser bullets)

Any other interests? You pay me at tomorrow’s monthly FAST meeting. I plan on contacting iTarget by March 1st. So I need your $$ beforehand.

Jon, I am interested in getting one.  Put me down for 9mm with an extra .45acp bullet

ENTENDING the date til the end of March otherwise a 10% Discount will be used if less than 9 systems are ordered

Reply to Discussion

© 2018   Created by Chris Sarsfield.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service