Hello everyone, this is Mark Vidosh,

I am posting this to attract "committee leaders" for this event that we could put on later this summer. This event will involve a charity fishing event for handicapped children (C.A.S.T. for Kids). This event would be held at an off campus site with fishing capabilities and that would allow us to easily do some fishing and share a lunch with these children. To make this happen we would need a commitment for the following leadership rolls.  Please take a good look at these leadership rolls and let us know if you would be willing to take on the tasks involved. I have attached some information about the C.A.S.T. for Kids event for your review.  The description of responsibilities for the positions are listed in the planning document attached. Any input would be appreciated. Summer is FAST approaching and we would like to have guys committed to these positions before the June FAST Meet and Eat meeting. Please consider one of these positions. 

• PLANNING COMMITTEE CHAIRPERSON - MARK VIDOSH
  • SPONSORSHIP CHAIRPERSON
  • BANK FISHING AND BAIT CHAIRPERSON
  • REGISTRATION CHAIRPERSON
  • SITE SERVICE CHAIRPERSON
  • FUN PACK AND AWARDS CHAIRPERSON
  • MEALS AND DRINKS CHAIRPERSON 

STAY TUNED FOR MORE INFORMATION SOON...

Views: 153

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hey Mark.  I cannot commit right now.  Not sure what my family calendar is that far out.  Will help you in any way I can if I am available though. 

I get it Jimmy.

We discussed the deadline at the last meeting. I willing to continue down this path with my normal enthusiasm, but we have to set a deadline to follow up on commitments for help. We are about a 120 days out at this time and we have a lot to do to put on a successful event of this size. Please tell me how you would like me to proceed. 

Mark

Jim Petty said:

Mark, 

This forum posting that you put up on the site was only viewed 44 times. And my guess is that you and I viewed it more than 5 times each. Also, it has only been up for less than a month, and most guys don't come to the website. Here is what I'm saying, 98% of the 600 guys on this website don't know anything about this event. Only 8 guys were present at last months meeting to hear it strait from you. The event is 4 months away, so we can get this posting put into an email blast to all members so that way if there is no response, then we know just how much of a shame it is that we can't provide this event to the community. 

I feel a little responsible for this, I should have suggested to get it done from the beginning. I apologize for that. However, if we are able to get the necessary committee leaders and get this done, it would be a great event. I wish you would have not given up so quickly, you know how we get things done at a slow rate around here. I still think it's a great idea. Please reconsider? 

Jimmy  

Sorry My nephew is getting married up in Port Austin that weekend, I will be gone from Thursday-Sunday

My son and I have some interest in taking an active role in tthis event. What is the date you are looking to host the event?

Thank you, Darrin. We'll keep you posted ...

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2018   Created by Chris Sarsfield.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service