Chris Sarsfield's Discussions (451)

Discussions Replied To (302) Replies Latest Activity

"Please post arrangements when you hear, Jon.  Thank you."

Chris Sarsfield replied May 3 to Dave Zeleski

4 May 10
Reply by Chuck Snyder

"Hi Don, it could be the size of the file causing the upload to time out, internet co…"

Chris Sarsfield replied Feb 15 to Adding photos from phone

1 Feb 15
Reply by Chris Sarsfield

"https://www.clickondetroit.com/news/michigan-dnr-extends-archery-deer-season-in-maco…"

Chris Sarsfield replied Dec 18, 2017 to Bow season extended

1 Dec 18, 2017
Reply by Chris Sarsfield

"They also had a print out of all the turkey tags left over if anyone is interested."

Chris Sarsfield replied Mar 29, 2017 to Turkey Tag Question? Can I switch to 234?

3 Mar 29, 2017
Reply by Chris Sarsfield

"Went to BP yesterday. Was going to post update. They recind the existing tag and gav…"

Chris Sarsfield replied Mar 29, 2017 to Turkey Tag Question? Can I switch to 234?

3 Mar 29, 2017
Reply by Chris Sarsfield

"Jimmy, our kids love it.  We'll take a case if you have one left.  See you Tuesday?"

Chris Sarsfield replied Sep 19, 2016 to LAST CALL FOR JEMMS SAUCE!

9 Sep 27, 2016
Reply by Jim Petty

"Thanks guys!  For those that contacted me I will keep you on the shortlist for ticke…"

Chris Sarsfield replied Nov 6, 2015 to Free to first come, first serve ( U of M vs. Rutgers tickets) - GONE!!!

2 Nov 6, 2015
Reply by Chris Sarsfield

"Perry,  I'm sorry to see you go.  Thanks for living open handed with us and being a…"

Chris Sarsfield replied Oct 13, 2015 to Wanted to say thanks for your fellowship and friendship

12 Oct 15, 2015
Reply by JIM HARTWICK

"John, I will be in touch.  There's only a few of us who have responded, but there's…"

Chris Sarsfield replied Sep 15, 2015 to Raising a Modern Day Knight Small Group - Interested?

3 Sep 16, 2015
Reply by Matt Dahmer

"Steve, you were with me and Chuck Yago when we shot those pigs in the woods."

Chris Sarsfield replied May 15, 2015 to Hog/Boar Hunt Locations

3 May 15, 2015
Reply by Steve Buchan

RSS

© 2018   Created by Chris Sarsfield.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service