Planned FAST Events and Gatherings (564)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Kids In Camo - Event Flyer and Volunteers Needed

Hey guys - the event is FAST-ly approaching.  We have many openings for kid participants and event volunteers.  Please go to the event page…

Started by Jon Bada

3 Jun 21, 2017
Reply by Chuck Snyder

Free Fishing Weekend

No Description

Started by JIM HARTWICK

0 Jun 8, 2017

No FAST Fishing Series this week.

Hey everyone. There will not be a FAST Fishing Series event this week. But we will fish next week. I'll send out the email invite on Monday…

Started by Jim Petty

0 Jun 6, 2017

Anyone out their with a young daughters? Get them out turkey hunting.

The DNR is offering great program to teach youngsters.  Check it out!! Becoming an Outdoors-Woman program offers turkey hunt workshop in…

Started by JIM HARTWICK

0 Mar 14, 2017

2017-18 bear hunting regulations now set

The Natural Resources Commission approved bear hunting regulations for the 2017-2018 hunting seasons at the commission's meeting Thursday i…

Started by JIM HARTWICK

0 Mar 10, 2017

Clinton River

Hey guys, Just wanted you give you all a brief report. The Clinton system is fishing well from Auburn Hills all the way down past Ryan Roa…

Started by Brett Watson

1 Feb 20, 2017
Reply by Jim Petty

WGD

another awesome wgd. Many thanks to all that helped out in the many different ways. Special thanks to Mark V for all the work he put in for…

Started by paul deciechi

1 Feb 20, 2017
Reply by Marty Olkowski

2017 Wild Game Dinner Ticket Exchange

Hello Wild Game Dinner Enthusiasts!   Although the Field and Stream Team is not able to take returns on tickets purchased for the Wild Game…

Started by Casey Camp

5 Feb 16, 2017
Reply by Joe Morton

Field and Stream Movie

Hhey everyone, sorry I've been a little MIA lately. I recently have been struggling with diverticulitis and finally has the bad part of my…

Started by Brett Watson

3 Feb 12, 2017
Reply by Brett Watson

Hunting seasons and application times

Hunting Season Calendar View a calendar of all hunting-related events taking place throughout the year (i.e. special events and activities)…

Started by JIM HARTWICK

0 Jan 19, 2017

RSS

© 2018   Created by Chris Sarsfield.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service