Planned FAST Events and Gatherings (572)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Pheasant hunt? Pheasant hunt. Pheasant hunt?

I know Hartwick is out of town basking in the Florida sun for the next 5 weeks and will no longer be present to run our great pheasant hunt…

Started by Chris Sarsfield

3 Feb 1
Reply by Mark Vidosh

Back from Zambia for a few months

Hey everyone!! Some of you know I have spent the last year in Zambia Africa ministering to people in extremly remote villages. I wanted to…

Started by Bradley R Russ

0 Jan 14

4 Guns for sale

4 guns for sale $350 for all of them 12 ga Browning Ranger Pump (Humpback) 1930's 20 ga Bolt 3 shot clip J. Stevens Arms 1950's Italian Rif…

Started by Mike Woloson

0 Jan 4

Ministry Update from Zambia!!!!

Hey Guys, Some of you I am have met and some of you I have not yet had the pleasure of meeting. However all of you are a part of this pos…

Started by Bradley R Russ

5 Dec 26, 2017
Reply by Chuck Snyder

Bow season extended

Deer hunters in Wayne, Oakland and Macomb counties will have a little longer to bag a buck. The Michigan Department of Natural Resources wi…

Started by Mark Bunting

1 Dec 18, 2017
Reply by Chris Sarsfield

Helping Children of Detroit-From Debbie Anderson

From One Of Gods True Warriors-Debbie Anderson Good morning     There is a group in Detroit called The Good News Gang in need of a “to go…

Started by Scott Michael Harper

0 Dec 8, 2017

God Bless Good luck

May you always honor God the Creator, who set man in dominion over all the animals. May the Lord God make you an honorable hunter who respe…

Started by JIM HARTWICK

0 Nov 14, 2017

Cormorants continued

I will try and post the attachments to the site.

Started by Dave (Gator) Krauskoff

0 Oct 15, 2017

Cormorants

We need fishermen to take action in order to regain the ability for lethal control of cormorants, which was very successful but overturned…

Started by Dave (Gator) Krauskoff

0 Oct 15, 2017

Spin Cycle Target

Hey Guys, If anyone is interested in a brand new Do-All Spin Cycle Target for 9mm - 30.06 rounds let me know. It is brand new, unopened, in…

Started by Peter Cooney

3 Oct 11, 2017
Reply by Steve Buchan

RSS

© 2018   Created by Chris Sarsfield.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service