FAST-list: Items for Sale or Looking to Buy (125)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Looking for a $3000 to $4000 car for my son

Need a larger car or truck for my son

Started by John

0 Sep 9, 2015

I have a close friend selling a bow 2013 hoyt spider 30 in axel with 28in draw length with accessories and multiple strings if you are inte…

Started by jerry padovini

0 Aug 18, 2015

Trailer Rentals

Hey fellow Field & Streamers.. We are heading up north for a week of camping and I am looking for a good place to rent an open or clos…

Started by Bryan Willmert

3 Jul 2, 2015
Reply by Bryan Willmert

For Sale- 4 Wheel Armageddon mobile

Steve Koralewski and I have witnessed the vehicle in action.  I think only Dahmer or Glasco are crazy enough to drive it.  What an awesome…

Started by Steve Buchan

5 Apr 22, 2015

Ammo sale

Do you remember a few years ago, when you couldn't find ammo at any price. If your like me you swore that when the price came down to norma…

Started by Steve Buchan

7 Mar 23, 2015
Reply by Bill Petrusha

Looking for 5 Lions Tickets for Dec 17th

I'm looking for 5 reasonably priced tickets for the Dec. 17th Lions game vs. Minnesota. If you know of anyone other than Stub Hub or the ot…

Started by Chuck Snyder

0 Nov 18, 2014

Anybody seen Kelly Collins?

I have been trying to reach Kelly to buy some grunt calls "tis the season" and his phone is being answered by another person and he has not…

Started by Chuck Snyder

1 Oct 27, 2014

Wood burning stove for sale

I have a wood burning stove for sale that wood be perfect of barn or garage $175. 248-670-4051

Started by paul deciechi

2 Oct 22, 2014
Reply by paul deciechi

selling a red 2005 Dodge Dakota ST

Here is an e-mail and photos that was sent to me. Hello! I am a KCC single mom, with special needs children, who is interested in selling…

Started by Hans Drews

2 Jul 27, 2014
Reply by Hans Drews

Hunting property for sale!

This is a message from one of the FAST members that wanted to let you all know about a hunting property for sale. Here is what he sent me;…

Started by Jim Petty

0 Jul 23, 2014

© 2018   Created by Chris Sarsfield.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service